Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap v6.00: Strange connect error from 192.168.1.1 (10048): Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. Assertion failed: 0, file src\nsock_core.c, line 364

From: Jeff Kayser <jeff.kayser () jibeconsulting com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:23:04 +0000

Hello, nmap developers.

I have recently tried nmap v6.00, and encountered an error.  I have documented it in the attached PDF and Word files.
The file content is the same.  I just didn't know what format you would prefer to get information.

Thanks again for creating and maintaining such a great tool!

Jeff Kayser
Jibe Consulting | Oracle Principal Consultant
2501 SW 1st Ave. Suite 300. Portland, OR 97201
O: 503-517-3266 | C: 503.901.5021
email<mailto:jeff.kayser () jibeconsulting com>

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/jibe-consulting>      [Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CCD752.E13356B0]
<http://www.facebook.com/JibeConsulting>      [Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CCD752.E13356B0]
<http://twitter.com/#!/JibeConsulting>

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Confidential or legally privileged. It is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.