Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE: Credential disclosure in modems Huawei HG510, HG520x, HG530 and possibly others

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:29:40 -0700

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 09:49:04AM -0500, Paulino Calderon wrote:
On 18/05/2012 01:10 a.m., Aleksandar Nikolic wrote:
I've just mentioned routerpwn on irc the other day, fun stuff.
Those modems are "popular" here too (Serbia) as most ISPs give them out.

One thing tho, is that "/Listadeparametros.html" specific to Spanish language ?

Cheers,
Aleksandar
Yes, I forgot to mention that. This version of the script has
hardcoded strings in spanish. The URI /Listadeparametros.html is in
spanish too. ¿What model do you have? Maybe we can find the
equivalent and create a version for other languages. Can you access
/rom-0 ? You can download the configuration file remotely with that
URI here.

I'm fine with committing this with Spanish strings, and adding other
languages as we are able.

If the script is in "version" category, it should call
nmap.set_port_version.

David Fifield