Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap as a library

From: Andreas Marschke <andreas.marschke () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:41:40 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

I have been looking into those and their alternatives on cpan (nmap::scanner) yet both of them feel rather unintuitive
to use and not well integrated. And that beside the hope that nothing would change in the future with newer versions
and/or the inclusion of new features in nmap not directly accessible through both of them spurred my interest in fixing
this once and for all.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

Andreas Marschke.

Jonathan Claudius <JClaudius () trustwave com> schrieb:

Andreas,

Have you looked into the NMAP::Parser libs for either Perl or Ruby?

I've been using the Ruby version for some time with little to no problems with parsing.

-Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone