Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: GSOC 2012 Project

From: Muhammad Umair <mumair () kth se>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:29:01 +0000

Dear David,

Thanks for your nice reply.

Could you please let me know the more description and features that need to be implement for the project. Therefore, I
will start writing the good proposal and will take your feedback as well before submitting it.

Moreover, I start trying to compile the source code on my local machine if I find the difficulties I will need your
help.

Looking forward for your support.

Regards,

Umair Muhammad