Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SVN and Web server going down for migration/upgrades

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:17:49 -0800

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 03:01:17PM -0800, Fyodor wrote:
Hi folks.  We're about to do upgrades to the web server (should make
it faster) and do the svn server migration work.  So the web server
and svn server will be down for a bit, hopefully less than an hour.

OK, the web server is up and faster!  Now we're about to take down svn
server for 30 mins or so.  If all goes well, it will come back up in
read-only mode and we'll send instructions for doing an 'svn switch'
to the new repo.

Cheers,
-F