Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Shinnok's Status Report #17 of 17

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:43:56 +0300

Oh, I was to hasty on sending this and I didn't mention future plans,
I plan to stay involved in further development and improvement of Nmap
in the long run, after I continue my already started vacation and
recover some of my strengths as well as give proper attention to other
important real life issues.

So the priority rule still applies:

*Recharge
*Nmap partial results offering on host timeout

Regards,
Shinnok