Nmap Development mailing list archives

Weilin's Status Report - #14 of 17

From: Xu Weilin <mzweilin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:03:07 +0800

Hi all,

I must apologize that I wasn't comprehend enough in David's explaination
before and did some unnecessary works. Last week, we almost totally rewrote
the demo program of host specification. The code were stored in my local git
repository. I will be happy to send you a copy if you need it.

Accomplishments:
*Rewrote the demo program of host specification based of addrset.
*Updated the addrset structure and some related handling functions.
*Added parse_ipv6_ranges().
*Added TargetGroup::estimate_ip6_space() to estimate the IPv6 address space
of a specification. The returned value is a CIDR-style number. e.g. The
estimated scale of "2002::0-ff:*:0-ff:1" is /96.

Priorities:
*Continue to work on host specification.
*Add targets-ipv6-multicast-*.nse into Nmap-trunk.

--
Regards
Xu Weilin 许伟林