Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] xmpp-brute

From: Vasiliy Kulikov <segooon () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:19:31 +0400

Hi Patrik,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 14:31 +0200, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
I've created another script that makes use of the new SASL library and the brute framework xmpp-brute.
xmpp-brute performs brute force password auditing against XMPP (jabber) servers.
I've moved the core functionality to a library which the script makes use of.

I'm sorry I never answered re: xmpp.nse, was too busy with other tasks.
That's great that you continued the work started by me! :)  I hope I'll
find time to review the library and xmpp-brute script in the near days
and continue xmpp handling.

Minor suggestion: you could also support ANONYMOUS mechanism as the
server might claim it supports it, but doesn't actually implement it.

Thanks,

--
Vasiliy