Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Check for CVE-2011-1720 - Postfix SMTP Cyrus SASL memory corruption

From: Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 08:48:48 +0200

Hi,
Did a quick test against a server which appears not to be vulnerable. I
have just one minor correction; in the usage-field, you have written "

nmap --script smtp-check-vuln.nse [--script-args smtp.domain=<domain>] -pT:25,465,587 <host>
"

i.e. "smtp-check-vuln.nse" but the script name is "smtp-check-vulns.nse" (plural 's'). Very minor, but annoying when a
user does copy-paste from the usage-field. So, either change the script name or the docs.
Regards,
Martin Holst Swende