Nmap Development mailing list archives

Shinnok's Status Report - #2 of 17

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:02:06 +0300

Hi nmap-dev,

Last week I've been really overloaded with some IRL stuff and University
assignments. At least that IRL stuff is starting to fade away, so that
hopefully this week I can start doing some real coding on Nmap.

Accomplishments(in no order):
*setup a nice organised development environment particular to Nmap(directory
structure, needed build/debug/trace tools, VM network for networking
testing, VM environ. for native builds to Windows, a couple of Linux
Distro's and FreeBSD(oh Mac...))
*read some more of the Nmap code, random places
*more code defusing
*GSoC&Nmap paperwork
*read some more of the Nmap book
*first test commit(typo fix)

Priorities:
-Some more University assignments and preparation for finals
-Get that IRL stuff behind me
-Read and defuse some more Nmap code
-Code something useful for Nmap

Best regards,