Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-wp-plugins, retrieve installed Wordpress plugins

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:01:42 -0700

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 08:26:54PM +0200, Henri Doreau wrote:
Hi,

Thanks again Ange for this script, here are some comments and a
slightly modified version (attached).

My first concern is about the usage hint displayed in the output in
case the script found something. In my opinion, it would make more
sense to display it in case we have no match in the tested range.

I made a set of little modifications too:
  - start the plugin_count counter at zero instead of one (line 96)
  - set the default search range as a constant at the beginning of the
script (DEFAULT_PLUGINS_SEARCH)
  - removed the 1000000 limit that was set to represent the whole
range, not because I think that the database could exceed this size
soon, but because it was not actually needed.
  - standardized the indentation from mixed tabs and spaces to two spaces only.

Thanks, Henri. Can you commit it if it's ready?

David Fifield