Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE][patch] Load script-args from a file

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:29:19 +0100

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 12:58:47PM +0300, Toni Ruottu wrote:
This is an interesting idea. It might be useful to have some kind of
scan profiles, that would ship with nmap. Do we have something like
that already? Should a profile contain just the script arguments?
Perhaps it should have the script names as well? How about other scan
parameters? I believe Zenmap has some kind of profiles. Are these
usable from the command line?
One of my todo tasks is:
Start a thread to collect the most useful or daily used Nmap NSE
commands, document them in the secwiki pages, and perhaps later we can
create more Zenmap profiles.

This will help people that are not on nmap-dev.

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org