Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE][patch] Load script-args from a file

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:58:47 +0300

This is an interesting idea. It might be useful to have some kind of
scan profiles, that would ship with nmap. Do we have something like
that already? Should a profile contain just the script arguments?
Perhaps it should have the script names as well? How about other scan
parameters? I believe Zenmap has some kind of profiles. Are these
usable from the command line?