Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Minor zenmap feature

From: ambarisha b <b.ambarisha () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 22:22:10 +0530

I attached the revised patch after moving the functionality to the
FileChooser classes.Still every time after a proper save or open,
save_settings(filename) has to be called to save the folder for
future.The only way I could think of to automate it further was to
have a wrapper function over the filechooser.run().But I figured it
would not be so appropriate .I extended only the classes used for open
and save.The configuration file is now saved in ~/.zenmap which is the
user configuration directory.Please check it out once.

I noticed that Open Directory functionality when it tries to load a
directory full of scans pops up alerts when it finds unsuitable
files.It alerts about non xml files also.I thought it would be cooler,
if we put a small check over there to try out only .xml files and
alert if those xmls aren't nmap ones.What do you guys think?

Cheers
Ambarisha