Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] snmp-ios-config - Config grabber

From: Vikas Singhal <vikas.programmer () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 15:13:33 +0530

Hi Patrik,

My bad, it works just fine. Just test with three routers. Great job! :)

Questions:

1) Where does it saves the file, as a user I can see from the output. I
think we should display it.
2) Printing the whole ios config takes a lot of space even for the lab/gns
routers, for prod env it will mess up the scan results. Can we tell basic
info like version,  username discovered, password7/plain password use,
interface count, snmp communities discovered etc. Let me know if that sounds
good, I will make the changes.

Regards,
Vikas