Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] snmp-ios-config - Config grabber

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () labb1 com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:30:45 +0100

Hi Vikas,

That sounds odd. Could you provide me with the debug output (-d3) and a packet dump off-list so I can take a closer
look?

//Patrik

On 24 jan 2011, at 10:36, Vikas Singhal <vikas.programmer () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Partik,

I did a quick test, but for me, it waits forever for the file. I checked int the waitFile routing and it doesn't exit
out even with a timeout value of 1 seconds.

Vikas