Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: quake3 opportunistic portrule

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 21:30:16 +0200

Oh dear, this is starting to feel like a comedy. I read the port bytes
in wrong order so all the port numbers in my results are wrong. The
distribution is still correct though. I made some architectural
changes to my scripts so it will take a while before I can redo the
scanning. This should not affect my original question about defining
opportunistic portrules. I still do not know what to do with that one.

  sorry about spamming the list with faulty results, --Toni