Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Bug/feature tracker?

From: Teófilo Couto <teofilo.couto () anubisnetworks com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:06:46 +0000

Hi there,

I think that would be nice to have some spot where users could suggest
new features and report/track detected bugs.

@ my company we are using trac as our bug tracking tool! It's directly
integrated with the svn reps and it's a good tool for the job!

Personally @ BNK, i'm using flyspray! it's one of those things that
simply "works and does his job" nothing fancy.

With trac i think that users need to have svn credentials to access it!
Flyspray can be accessed as guest (with proper config so that no extra
shit happens) so, users could with svn credentials could add their
feature requests and bug reporting.

Not sure if this is the desired, but stills hope it helps somehow!

Best regards!