Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [GSOC] ncat gui idea

From: Shinnok <admin () shinnok com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:37:45 +0300

Worth mentioning is that I sent an idea e-mail to Openwall john-dev
mailing list too with a GUI for john the ripper proposal and lots of
what I wrote there applies to the ncat and nmap proposals here and to
avoid further duplication i'll provide a link to that here:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2011/03/27/2

All the best,

Shinnok