Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSEC Enumeration script

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:28:41 -0700

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 09:49:40PM -0700, David Fifield wrote:
Thanks, I added your latest changes. In the development branch I'm
trying to understand the rest of the new code in dns.lua. I've deleted
decoders and answerFetchers that we don't use yet. I have a few
remaining specific questions:

I think I should explain more about the deleted code. It's not really
deleted, of course, because it's still in the revision history. And
we'll have to add some of it back, for example, when we add an NSEC3
script. But it's already a tricky patch and I want to streamline it as
much as possible before merging.

David Fifield