Nmap Development mailing list archives

Fwd: nmap xml log file users/programs ????

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:08:18 -0600

Forgot to include list on this

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: nmap xml log file users/programs ????
To: dave b <db.pub.mail () gmail com>

I did a small project that imported XML scan results into a sqlite
database, and I used the zenmapCore.NmapParser that's already written
in python, distributed with Nmap, and should always be able to handle
the current XML format.

As a side note to the Zenmap developers, have you considered others
using your modules in their own projects? How stable is the interface
to the parser? Thanks for saving me a lot of time coming up with my
own parser.

Dan