Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap xml log file users/programs ????

From: Jon Svede <jsvede () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:46:57 -0700

Nmap4j (nmap4j.sourceforge.net) is an open source library that can
parse the Nmap XML into Java objects that I wrote earlier this year.

It was one of my goals to get Nmap4j to the point where it persists
the data to a database, but that didn't happen this year.  I am hoping
to get to it after the new year (which doesn't help at all right now,
I know).

Would people use a Java library for this if it existed?  I don't see a
lot of mail on this list about Java (which is understandable).  Just
curious.

Jon