Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Feedback requested - XML XSL transform changes

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 12:59:45 -0600

On 11/14/2010 9:38 AM, David Fifield wrote:
On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 09:18:18AM -0600, Tom Sellers wrote:
On 11/11/2010 5:01 PM, Tom Sellers wrote:
<snip>
I have just committed the updated version of nmap.xsl.  In addition
to the changes above, the following
additional updates have been made:
Whie you're at it, please add a section for postrule script output as
well. I don't think we have any scripts that have that kind of output
yet. nmap.dtd shows where it appears.

David Fifield

Done, assuming that the XML formatting follows the same that the prescan script output uses. The post-scan block has been placed after the host data but before the scan stats. As in the case of the prescan scripts a conditional menu item has been added to the
top of the document as well.

Tom