Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Feedback requested - XML XSL transform changes

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:25:20 -0600

On 11/14/2010 9:18 AM, Tom Sellers wrote:
On 11/11/2010 5:01 PM, Tom Sellers wrote:

<snip>
- Changed host script and port script output to use 'pre' tags so that lengthy output, such as that from
  ssl-cert.nse and snmp-win32-services.nse will be readable.

I have attached a sample html file that shows the new format of the script data. Prior to the change all of this data would run together with no line breaks or significant whitespace.

It seems my attachment did not make it, trying again: