Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] UPnP script split

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:55:04 -0700

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 06:59:35PM +0200, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
Hi all,

Here are the results of the script split for UPnP in regards to broadcast/prerule and "normal" mode.
I ended up creating a new upnp library and two scripts attached to this e-mail.

Please get back to me with feedback. Unless I here differently I'll commit it in the coming week.

Looks good, please commit.

This doesn't have to do with the scripts being split, but I'm seeing a
lot of redundant information in the output of broadcast-upnp-info (and
old upnp-info). I pasted it at the end.

David Fifield

Pre-scan script results:
|_      Model Version: