Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap in yet another movie: Bloody Monday

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:00:00 -0700

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 09:43:54PM +0300, ithilgore wrote:
Hello people.

While practicing my Japanese language skills, I recently spotted Nmap in
yet another movie: this time it's a J-Drama [1] called Bloody Monday [2]
which is based on the manga with the same name [3].

Thanks Ithilgore!  I received some earlier reports about this, but I
wasn't going to include Bloody Monday on the page since this is a TV
series rather than a movie.  But given its apparent popularity, I've
changed my mind.  Your summary and screen shots helped too!  I've
posted the details here:

http://nmap.org/movies.html#bloodymonday

The Movies page is now up to 11 entries!

Cheers,
Fyodor