Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Adding new NSE discovered targets to Nmap

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 03:09:16 +0100

Hi,

I've just merged my nmap-add-targets branch as r20044, so you can go
ahead and use the new NSE library target.lua to add new discovered targets.

Pls keep in mind that currently:
o By targets we mean targets specifications that are supported by Nmap
(hostnames, IP, networks etc).
o There is some target filtering but it is based on target specification
*strings*, and we only filter new targets that are added by NSE scripts,
Nmap targets are not counted.

We'll try to work later on a better target filtering engine, and no
worries API of target.lua should not be changed.

Time to update some scripts :).

--
tixxdz