Nmap Development mailing list archives

A couple minor changes to SoC status report subject lines

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 14:56:40 -0700

Hi Folks.  I'm glad things are going so well with SoC and as always
I'm looking forward to the reports on Monday night.  But please make
two minor changes to those reports.

1) Not only do I make math mistakes sometimes, but I can even screw up
   basic counting :).  There are actually 16 (not 15) status reports
   due by the time the program ends on August 16.  So please label the
   next ones "#11 of 16".

2) We have so many SoC students that it can be hard to keep track of
   which replies correspond to which reports.  Of course it helps if
   proper email threading is used, but that isn't always the case.  So
   please add your name to the subject line.

So a full example subject line for Monday might be:

Status Report for Djalal - #11 of 16

Thanks,
Fyodor