Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New Feature in zenmap interface - Script Selection

From: kirubakaran S <kirubakaran1989 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:13:21 +0530

Hi Kris,

 I have one comment on the Description box: the text tends to look rather
goofy
because the script's description has manual line breaks in it and the
editor
window wraps lines as well (it always pops up as a small window for me so
it
does it often).

Maybe whitespace like spaces, tabs and single newlines can be stripped down
single spaces so it all gets wrapped equally?  Double newlines can remain
for
paragraph separation.  This is just a simple example of what I mean, I'm
sure
a better replacement set can be thought of which handles this nicely.

     Thanks for your comment,
     Yes, The formatting of text in Description box is not done. It is just
copy and paste of text in scripts. I am planning to do the formatting  in
future.

cheers
Kirubakaran.S
http://kirubakaran-blessedblogger.blogspot.com/