Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Status Report #8 of 15

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:14:52 -0600

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 03:37:18AM +0200, Dražen Popović wrote:
Hi everyone.
I started working on "ndr.lua", an Lua library that will be used for
handling NDR packing and unpacking [1]. This is a very important library
as it represents the very basis for MSRPC protocol. Till now
"msrpctypes.lua" was used for the same purpose, but I came across many
irregularities and design flaws which convinced me to make "ndr.lua". So
far things are going great, mostly to my newly developed MIDL_BENCH
testing environment which saves me a lot of trouble and time.

Thanks for the detailed status report. Will you post a brief HOWTO for
those who would like to try out cli-drazen-svc.nse and DRAZEN_SVC?

David Fifield