Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Script selection interface - Requirements.

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:00:03 -0600

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 02:49:01AM -0600, Patrick Donnelly wrote:
How will your interface handle script arguments in libraries?

That's a good question. I'm envisioning something like we have with the
online NSEDoc, where all library arguments are included recursively. But
we need to make it clear that they affect more than one script. (That's
an assumption I'm making--the NSEDoc only implies it and maybe that's
enough.)

Maybe we show all the possible script arguments for all the selected
scripts in a big scrolling list? Highlight the ones affecting a certain
script when you click on it?

David Fifield