Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Sounds like ftp-anon needs work?

From: Walt Scrivens <walts () gate net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:28:19 -0400

That was my first impression, too from looking at the script.  I was thinking of adding "ftp" and the null string to
the list of "try"s - don't know if that would work.
The problem I have right now is, the script doesn't run at all on my Mac :-(
I'll have to get a Linux box running later and install nmap on it.

Walt