Nmap Development mailing list archives

status report #3 0f 15

From: Dražen Popović <dpopovic () lss hr>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:54:32 +0200

Hi everyone,

Accomplishments:
      * Had a meeting with my mentor David. We've established a rough
        project timeline.
      * Decided on working on porting metasploit exploit modules to NSE
        as well as making an IDL parser that will generate Lua code.
      * Done some research on IDL parsers and came to conclusion that
        PIDL is a way to go as it provides us with an relatively easy to
        parse internal representation of an ".idl".
      * Extracted some information of metasploits exploit modules and
        posted them on nmap-dev.
      * Paperwork distributed. =)

Priorities:
      * Make a check for ms06-025.

Regards,
Dražen.

--
Laboratory for Systems and Signals
Department of Electronic Systems and Information Processing