Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: how to add some scripts from NSE to nmap?

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:06:12 -0500

You need to update to the latest subversion Nmap version - none of the released versions has those scripts (yet).

Something I've been pushing for, and that I'm hoping will get looked at when GSoC rolls around, is having a way to
auto-update the scripts without updating Nmap. Something like Nessus, OpenVAS, etc can do. But for now, you're going to
have to compile the latest SVN version (or check it out and copy over the scripts).

Hope that helps!