Nmap Development mailing list archives

ideas for Zenmap

From: "Norris Carden" <ncarden () ascendfcu org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:45:49 -0500

I have a couple of usability suggestions for Zenmap. Some of these may
not be easily platform independent and may be incredibly out of scope.

- remember last save and/or open location for new saves and/or opens
- default save location option
- auto-save each scan option (per session)
- save a group of scans with the ability to open those scans again later
as a group (think the .m3u playlist for .mp3 files)
- would love an option to save the Nmap Output as a PDF (nice auditor
feature to decrease the risk that results have been changed)
- merge output of a group of scans to a single PDF would be good too
- maybe a copy to clipboard button for the Nmap Output

Maybe this is a bug or by design, but when I try to save scans to a
folder that already has other scans in it, the save fails.

Get happy, it's Friday!

Norris Carden, CISSP, CISA