Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Fragscan not working?

From: Michael Pattrick <mpattrick () rhinovirus org>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:57:56 -0400

On Windows the frag scan works, but not all the time. I initially
scanned a few times 2 hours ago and the scans failed to find any open
ports, I rescanned from a different network environment just a few
minutes ago and the scan worked perfectly. I can't recreate the
initial conditions, so the cause will remain a mystery.

-M