Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: [NSE] ssl-enum-ciphers hosed?

From: "Rob Nicholls" <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:24:04 -0000

I emailed Mak 2-3 weeks ago to let him know that I was having similar issues
with the faster version of the script (I could see my certificate being
returned in Nmap's packet trace, but the script wasn't reporting anything)
against my own web server; the original version worked fine, albeit quite
slowly. He said he'd fixed it to return some ciphers (possibly the SVN
version you tried?), but "it still can't return all seven that ssllabs.com
and the old version of my script report".

I was hoping Mak would find time to quickly fix it, but perhaps the SVN
version should go back to the original version of the script? I'd rather
have slow and accurate results than something fast and buggy.

Rob