Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: BUG: resume for Host without open ports and failed reverse DNS lookup fails

From: vladz <vladz () devzero fr>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100

Hi all,

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 04:48:54PM -0700, David Fifield wrote:
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 01:39:13AM +0100, Till Maas wrote:
I might come up with a patch some other day, but since I am not an
expert in C,
maybe you can.

Thanks. I looked at the resume code and it's kind of tricky. If you
some
up with a patch we'd appreciate seeing it.

Here is a small patch that provides following improvements (bug fixes)
when "--resume" option is called with a normal output file (previously
generated with "-oN"):

 1) When parsing file, search for nmap header string "Nmap scan report
    for" instead of "Interesting ports on" (cf. previous post in the