Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OpenVAS plans to integrate NSE support

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 07:16:03 -0600

Hello,

I love OpenVAS, and I think integrating NSE into it would be really cool!

Input parameters are described in the documentation, but the difficulty is that libraries can also include input
parameters and you therefore have to find them recursively (by looking at what includes what).

At this point, I think what you're saying is a major weakness of Zenmap -- it has no way to prompt the user for the
proper parameters for scripts, it expects users to just know. Maybe it's something we can explore in Zenmap as well?

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:59:22 +0100 "Jan-Oliver Wagner"