Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SNMP scripts update

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:00:52 +0100

On 16 feb 2010, at 10.58, Fyodor wrote:

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:24:02AM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

Commited as r16775. When I updated the script.db I noticed that it
added several other scripts that were missing (mongodb- and
db2-das-info). I suspect that it was just missed during the commits of
these scripts? Anyway as I wasn't sure of the reason I reverted the
changes back and left the script.db unmodified.

Let me know if I should commit an updated script.db version.

Please do.  I think those others were just missed, as you suspected.

Cheers,
-F

Done.

//Patrik