Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SNMP scripts update

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:57:10 -0700

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:38:20PM +0100, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
Hi all,

I've just finished another snmp script that outputs (more or less) the
equivalent of a netstat. I also renamed the snmp-get-windows-processes
to snmp-get-processes as it works against my Linux environment as
well.

I also ditched the zip-archive and published the scripts one-by-one
for easier update/access.
In order for the scripts to work you need an updated snmp.lua. Until
the patches make it into svn, I've published the latest library on my
blog.

http://www.cqure.net/wp/nmap-scripts/

What steps must I take to enable the SNMP service on Windows?

David Fifield