Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Raw ethernet frame questions and NSE library questions

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:50:55 -0500

Of course, I was just about to reply and send you the same on the
Windows status! I've been tinkering all evening.

I didn't write a new script yet, but given your approach in your
script, it would be nice to extend packet.nse for more packet
construction methods (instead of having to have a generic starter
packet). Then for special case ethernet, we could make a simple
ethernet.nse for ethernet construction methods, although given the
simplicity of ethernet, it might not even be that necessary - just
handy.

I have some other notes I will send to you in a separate email about
your neat script. Nice work!

Cheers,
  kx