Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE suggestion

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:20:35 -0500

David,
  Could this patch please get added to the trunk?

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q2/att-196/nexthop.patch
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q2/810

Would documentation like this work?

  <varlistentry>
              </term>
            <listitem>
              <para>The next hop MAC address, which was used to route to the host.
              </para>
            </listitem>
          </varlistentry>

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Michael Pattrick