Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Alternative way of running zenmap on Mac OSX (Snow Leopard)

From: vidyuth d <vidyuth.bitsgoa () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:03:12 +0530

Thank You David

I have tried the method, but somehow some packages required could'nt be
downloaded, the error was

Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: py26-cairo py26-numpy
atlas gcc43 gzip fftw-3 py26-nose py26-setuptools py26-gobject libffi

Also can you give me some advice about reading nmap source, i am new to
development side, so please advice me.

Thank You in Advance
Vidyuth Dandu