Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Alternative way of running zenmap on Mac OSX (Snow Leopard)

From: vidyuth d <vidyuth.bitsgoa () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:45:59 +0530

Hello David

Thanks for the reply. I am using nmap 5.00 and i compiled it from source.
As  you said I can download the dmg file and use zenmap, but is there anyway
i can use both simultaneously?( i mean both compiled from source) and also I
started reading nmap source as I am a regular nmap user, so please give me
some guidance on how to.

Thank You
Vidyuth Dandu