Nmap Development mailing list archives

NSE script HTTPallowedMethods.nse

From: Bernd Stroessenreuther <berny1 () users sourceforge net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 18:43:40 +0100

Hi everybody out there,

I'm new to this list, so let me introduce myself. I'm Bernd from Germany and I
participate in some open source projects other than nmap.

I have written a little NSE script called HTTPallowedMethods.nse
(for details see description in the script - I attached it)
It is quite useful for me. So my question to the developers and other
experienced hackers is: Do You think, it could be useful to someone else?
If yes, I would like to contribute it.

Probably it is not yet a very beautiful script because it's my first NSE
script and my first contact with LUA at all - so don't be too hard with me.
I'm not even sure if it is compatible with all the coding guidelines for NSE
scripts.
So if you have any hints for me, please let me know. (I would like to produce
better code next time.)

Best regards,
   Bernd Stroessenreuther