Nmap Development mailing list archives

Question about a change nmap.xsl

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:40:09 -0500

Hey folks,

        While in IRC I caught part of a conversation that byte_bucket was having with someone concerning the XML
output.  byte_bucket was helping him out and as part of that he mentioned that the nmap.xsl file should really
start with <?xml version="1.0"?>.  Having this before the comments would make the doc conform to standards, if
I am not mistaken.  From what I can tell the presence or absence of the line did not affect IE or Firefox' rendering
of the page, but might affect some other software.

Does anyone object to adding <?xml version="1.0"?> to the first line of nmap.xsl, before the comments?

Thanks,

Tom