Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Introducing the new SecLists.Org

From: Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:57:36 -0500

Fyodor wrote:
Hi Folks.  David and I spent the last few weeks on a complete overhaul
of SecLists.Org.  It is the official archive of the Nmap project lists
and also archives the most valuable external security lists.  The
results are now live at http://seclists.org, and we hope you find the
new site useful!  Here are the most important changes:

Looks great! Great work, both of you.  The new lists look interesting as
well.  The only thing I miss with the new email archives is the HTML
anchor at the end so that I could bookmark a page and go straight to
the bottom to see the most recent traffic.

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q4/date.html#end

Kudos!

Tom