Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: oracle-sid-brute.nse

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:32:28 -0600

On 12/14/2009 05:14 AM, Patrik Karlsson wrote:
The author gave the Nmap project the permission to redistribute the list and even sent me an updated version. I have
made the corrections that you propose and removed the file_exists function completely.

The list now contains 732 entries and takes roughly 1.20 seconds to run against a single Oracle 11G host.
I have created a new zip-archive with both the script and the dictionary and posted it here:
http://www.cqure.net/tools/nse/oracle-sid-brute.zip

//Patrik
Hi Patrik,

Can you forward the email to the list where he gives explicit permission
to redistribute with the Nmap license (the license is the important
part), then add a link to that post in the header of the script?

That's typically have I've been asked to do it in the past, and it makes
sense.

Ron

--
Ron Bowes