Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] NTP info gathering script...

From: Richard Sammet <richard.sammet () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:29:44 +0100

Well, the next bunch of changes is implemented:
 - some more documentation
 - Added the function get_timeout() which enables the script to
consider the global nmap timing setting (-T*)
 - Changed it to make use of stdnse.format_output instead of fiddling
around with a string
 - Added nmap.set_port_state() - because if the script receives
valuable data, the port should be in state=open ;)

I will freeze it at this stage until public testing is done. And I
really hope that I considered all the requirements for nse scripts to
be added to the bundle... (are there any detailed nse coding
guidelines available?)

Greetings,
Richard